Why study Business Administration at Huntington University?
A Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Huntington University will equip you with the skills and knowledge you need for a career in business. Whether you are starting your own business or taking a promotion in your current organization, a business degree will prepare you for meeting the challenges of today and tomorrow’s business world.
As a student enrolled in the business administration degree, you will:
- Learn how to deal effectively with an increasingly complex business environment
- Maximize your impact and ability to lead your organization through courses like
- Organizational Change
- Principles of Leadership
- Organizational Culture & Behavior
- Foundations of Management
- Strategic Planning
- Explore and develop your knowledge in business while growing your faith through Huntington University’s intentional integration of faith and learning throughout your program
- Gain skills in a various areas of business through additional courses such as:
- Introduction to Marketing
- Business Law
- Public Relations
- Pursue career opportunities that increase job satisfaction and open doors
- Complete your degree without giving up your current job — or valuable family time!
With a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration, you’re well on your way to a variety of new opportunities in roles such as management, strategic planning, and entrepreneurship, with increased potential for expanded responsibilities, promotions, and salary increases! Or you can take your career to the next level with advanced degree options, such as an MBA.
Earn your degree through engaging online courses.
Huntington University specializes in creating a supportive online learning environment for busy students. The staff and faculty who serve our online students understand the challenges of juggling work, family, and other life challenges while working to earn your degree.
HU’s Bachelor of Science degree in business administration emphasizes strategic and practical training in management, organizational change, strategic planning, leadership, organizational change, and financial management. You will be challenged to grow as you gain insight from faculty with real-world experience, preparing you to lead in the ever-changing business world.
Academic Excellence and Integrity
Our degree programs are built on biblical and Christian principles, enriched with our broad curriculum in the liberal arts. Your professors will challenge you to pursue academic excellence and integrate Christian faith within your selected field of study. If you want to connect with fellow students and faculty mentors in meaningful ways while pursuing excellent academics, Huntington University is where you belong.
Need more information about our programs?
We would love to have a conversation with you about your goals and how we can help you reach them. To get started, tell us a little more about how our admissions team can contact you.
Interested in learning more?
Ready to Get Started?
Call us at (800) 600-4888 or email@example.com.