Financial Aid for Undergrad Students
Finding money for college is not always easy. We can help!
Huntington University is dedicated to providing assistance to our full-time students and we have a variety of academic and performance award opportunities available. While the majority of our awards are based on student achievement, we also recognize financial need and do have need based grant aid available for those who qualify.
To be considered for need-based financial aid, the student must be regularly admitted to Huntington and must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which can be filed by going online at studentaid.gov. The FAFSA should be completed by April 15. The school code for Huntington University is 001803.
The Office of Financial Aid is available to answer your questions and to help estimate your eligibility for financial assistance. Feel free to email or call (260) 359-4326 or toll free at (800) 642-6493. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Financial Aid Checklist
- Register for your Federal Student Aid ID (FSA ID) at fsaid.gov in order to file the FAFSA
- File the FAFSA at studentaid.gov no later than April 15 and add Huntington University’s School Code (0001803)
- Watch for your official HU aid offer in the mail
- Calculate your out-of-pocket expense: direct costs minus grants & scholarships
- Determine how you will pay for or finance your portion of the HU investment
- If you choose to use federal loans, complete your Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling at studentaid.gov as soon as you commit to HU
Where to Start?
Use our net price calculator to help estimate your financial aid options for Huntington University.