Billing and Loan Info Per Semester
The amount of your loan(s) is noted in the financial aid section of your billing statement. Federal loans are processed by the University via financial aid after completion of all steps and will be posted to your account automatically.
Billed expenses should be paid on or before August 10 for the fall semester and December 20 for the spring semester. Students are not allowed to begin the semester unless full payment has been received or arrangements have been made for installment payments. Accounts not meeting the August 10 or December 20 deadline will be declared delinquent, which may affect enrollment status. See HU catalog for additional information.
Following full payment of bills or completion of appropriate financial arrangements, students are able to access their schedule at my.huntington.edu.
For currency conversion information visit the Universal Currency Converter™.
Additional copies of the billing statement are sent upon request if changes are made to schedules or financial aid which affect the computed balance due. New billings are not automatically mailed. Follow the steps below to view your billing statement.. If you would like to pay by credit card or by electronic check, please log into your Nelnet Account. If you do not have a Nelnet login please reach out to email@example.com and an invite will be sent to you.
For your convenience you can review an updated billing statement online! To view a statement, follow these steps:
From a desktop computer or laptop:
1. Go to https://my.huntington.edu and login with your username and password
2. Select Students tab at the top
3. Select Financial Records on the left
4. Select My account Info on the right
5. Select Course and Fee statement
6. Select the appropriate semester
7. Click Generate my course and fee statement
Using a mobile device:
1. Go to https://my.huntington.edu and login with your username and password.
2. Click on the three dashes in the top left.
3. Select Students
4. Select the bottom left blue arrow.
5. Select Financial Records
6. Select Course and Fee Statement from under the ‘My Account Info’ section.
7. Select the appropriate semester under Select a Term.
8. Select Generate my Course and Fee Statement
9. Click ‘View my Course and Fee Statement’ to download a PDF