The Career Services Office assists students and alumni with career decisions, goals, and directions by providing opportunities for self-assessment and learning decision-making skills. Career Services encourages students to view their vocation and life-long decisions from a Christian perspective and purpose, gloifying God in everything they do.
Our staff is dedicated to assisting students in creating, evaluating, and effectively implementing personal career goals. We provide many valuable services to help you prepare for a meaningful career including:
- Career Counseling
- Assessment Tools and Instruments
- Job Search Techniques Class (offered to juniors and seniors)
- What Can I Do With This Major? This site helps you discover many college majors (not all of them are offered at Huntington University), areas of employment, employers, and strategies as to how one can move into a specific field.
- Graduate School Information
- Career Exploration: websites full of career information
- Alumni Career Services
- Commencement Information
We are Here to Help!
Career Services is located in the Office of Student Life on the first floor of Loew-Brenn Hall. On the campus map, Loew-Brenn Hall is labeled number 15, while the sign on northern, exterior wall of the building displays the number 12.
To schedule an appointment, click the Meet the Staff tab and contact Martha or Kelly! And don't forget to Like us on Facebook!
Do you have job opportunities that you would like to make available to HU students and/or alumni? Please send your job description with contact information to our office at email@example.com.
Does your organization have an internship program? Would you like more information about beginning a program at your place of employment? Please contact the Enterprise Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and details.