Selecting your next higher education home is a huge decision, and we would love for you to continue your journey with us at Huntington University Arizona! Our transfer students bring a level of experience and knowledge to our community that we embrace. With great partnerships between the Maricopa Community Colleges and Huntington University Arizona, we look forward to sharing how your credits will transfer into your bachelor’s degree! Attend a college/university outside of the Maricopa Community College network? No problem! Send your official college transcripts to email@example.com and we will let you know how your credits may transfer.
If you are interested in becoming a Forester studying the digital media arts as a transfer student, you can follow the below steps to be considered for admission:
- Complete the FREE transfer application by clicking here: Huntington University Arizona Application
- Submit your official college transcripts from any college or university that you have attended post-high school to firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind these must be official and be sent directly from your college/university to our offices.
- Optional Items: Some students may choose to submit a Supplemental Application to provide our admissions committee with an additional writing sample and information about your extracurricular involvements. You may also request optional recommendations from up to two references using our Recommendation Form.
- If you have taken 12 credits or less at your community college/university, please also send:
- Official high school transcript: Your transcript can be sent through Parchment or mailed directly from your high school to Huntington University Arizona Office of Admissions, 8385 W Mariners Way, Peoria, AZ, 85382. Homeschooled students may email official transcripts to email@example.com.
- Test Optional: Students applying on a test optional basis will be prompted to write an essay as part of the online application. To learn more about applying test optional, visit our FAQ page.
- Standardized test scores (optional): If your scores are not included on your high school transcript, you may request your SAT or ACT scores to be sent to us. Huntington University’s SAT code is 1304 and our ACT code is 1202.
Other things to consider?
Check out HUAZ's Transfer Equivalency Guides. This will show you which classes can transfer from Maricopa Community Colleges!
We would love for you to visit our location! We have options for you to visit us both in person and virtually! If you are interested in checking out our numerous options to visit in person, click here! If you would like to see our space ahead of time, you can take a look at our virtual tour.
We also encourage you to submit your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to us! This allows you to be considered for the most financial aid possible. You can find the FAFSA application at this link! Huntington’s school code to submit your FAFSA is 001803.
Questions on next steps? Give us a call or shoot us an email at 480-939-5074 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to help!
Already accepted to Huntington University Arizona? You go getter, you! We can’t wait to have you. Click here to learn all about your next steps to your future.