master of education
Huntington University’s Master of Education program is designed to help you develop professionally, fulfill teaching license renewal, or earn your master’s degree – while you continue to teach.
Degree programs are offered in elementary education, middle school education, high school education, and TESOL education (teaching English to speakers of other languages).
Hybrid online courses: Our courses (except for the TESOL courses) are offered in a hybrid format, a blending of face-to-face classes with online learning components. This gives busy professionals the best of both worlds--the in-class interaction teachers naturally enjoy, plus the convenience and efficiency of online discussions and assignments. Read about our Program Philosophy.
Best of all, our courses are affordably priced!
Getting started is easy. Simply download a one-page registration form. To speak with our admissions representative, call toll free at (888) 424-7231 or directly at (260) 359-4141.
Graduate courses are designed for Indiana teaching licensure renewal and recertification. License reciprocity is available with other states. Contact us for details.
Summer 2013 Courses:
- ED 599 Action Research Methods. Dr. S. Boyer.
- May 21 - June 28, 2013. 6pm. - 9pm.
- ED 520 Classroom Management. Dr. C. Steury.
- June 10 - 28, 2013. 9am. - 12n.
- ED 525 Differentiated Instruction. Dr. T. Peace.
- June 10 - 28, 2013. 1pm. - 4pm.
- ED 577 Integration of Technology. Dr. S. Holtrop.
- July 8-26, 2013. 1pm. - 4pm.
- ED 615, 625, 635, 645 Field-Based Research Project
Fall 2013 Courses:
- ED 613, 623, 633, 643, 653 Critical Readings. Dr. S. Boyer.
- Tuesdays, Aug. 27 - Dec. 13, 2013. 6pm. - 9pm.
- ED 614, 624, 634, 644, 654 Curriculum Design. Dr. S. Holtrop.
- Thursdays, Aug. 29 - Dec. 13, 2013. 6pm. - 9pm.
- ED 615, 625, 635, 645, 655 Field-Based Research Project
- TE 533 Foundations of TESOL/ELs. S. McKinney.
- Mondays, Aug. 26 - Dec. 13, 2013. 6pm. - 9:15pm.
- TE 534 Instructional Method: Listening and Speaking. G. Yang.
- Thursdays, Aug. 29 - Dec. 13, 2013. 6pm. - 9:00pm.