master of education
Huntington University’s Master of Education program is designed to
help you develop professionally, fulfill teaching license renewal, or
earn your master’s degree — all while you continue to teach! Degree programs
are offered in elementary education, middle school education and high
Hybrid online courses: All of our courses are
offered in the hybrid format, a blending of face-to-face classes with
online learning components. This gives busy professionals the best of
both worlds — the in-class interaction teachers naturally enjoy, plus the
convenience and efficiency of online discussions and assignments. (Read
about our Program Philosophy.)
Best of all, our courses are affordably priced!
Getting started is easy. Simply download a one-page registration form. To speak with our admissions representative, call toll free at (888) 424-7231 or directly at (260) 359-4141.
courses are designed for Indiana teaching licensure, renewal and
recertification. License reciprocity is available with other states. Contact us for details.
Check out our course schedule for more information!
Fall 2013 Courses:
- ED 613, 623, 633, 643, 653 Critical Readings. Dr. S. Boyer.
- Tuesdays, Aug. 27 - Dec. 13, 2013. 6pm. - 9pm.
- ED 614, 624, 634, 644, 654 Curriculum Design. Dr. S. Holtrop.
- Wednesdays, Aug. 28 - Dec. 13, 2013. 6pm. - 9pm.
- ED 615, 625, 635, 645, 655 Field-Based Research Project
- TE 533 Foundations of TESOL/ELs. S. McKinney.
- Mondays, Aug. 26 - Dec. 13, 2013. 6pm. - 9:15pm.
- TE 534 Instructional Method: Listening and Speaking. G. Yang.
- Thursdays, Aug. 29 - Dec. 13, 2013. 6pm. - 9:00pm.