Spring coed slow pitch tournament
Registration Begins: Mar. 1
Team Entry Deadline: Apr. 28
Captain Meeting: TBA
Tournament Dates: Saturday/Sunday May 4/5
Saturday, May 4
11am Rodeo Clowns vs Bombsquad (game 1)
12pm Kekumbas vs Green Eggs & Slam (game 2)
1pm 2028 vs winner of game 1 (game 3)
2pm Sandlot All Stars vs winner of game 2 (game4)
3pm Loser of game 1 vs Loser of game 2 (game A)
4pm Loser of game 3 vs Loser of game 4 (game B)
Sunday, May 5
3pm Winner of game 3 vs Winner of game 4 (game 5)
4pm Winner of game A vs Winner of game B (game C)
5pm Winner of game C vs Loser of game 5 (game D)
6pm Winner of game 5 vs Winner of game D (Championship game 1)
7pm If Necessary: Championship game 2
Rain Dates: May 11/12
1. Double elimination garunteed 2 games
2. Games are 4 innings or 30 minute time max (an inning will not begin after the 30 minutes)
3. Maximum size of roster is 12, will play with 10 on the field, everyone hits
4. Must have 2 girls in field at all times
5. Minimum roster size is 10, if less then 10 then there is an automatic out when the missing player's spot comes up in the order
6. All batters begin with a 1ball and 1 strike count; once the batter has 2 strikes he will be allowed one foul ball, the second foul he is out
7. 3 home runs per team/game, any home run after that will be an out
8. Entire roster hits the duration of the game
This sport is for HU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Every team must submit a roster and the roster is final after the first game begins.
Schedules will be handed out at captain's meeting.
Bats and softballs will be provided. Bring your own gloves.
All games will be held in the Merillat Complex softball field.