men's intramural basketball
Schedule - all games played in field house on Sunday Nights
6pm Noonballers vs Lechlitner
7pm Stone vs Merica
8pm Alumni vs Marion
9pm Stone vs Lightning
10pm Miller vs Lightning & 2028 vs Pistol Pete & Dale vs Awolnation
10pm Noonballers vs Marion & Dale vs Alumni & Pistol Pete vs Miller
11pm Lechlitner vs Awolnation & Merica vs Lightning & 2028 vs Stone
10pm Pistol Pete vs Merica & Noonballers vs Dale & Alumni vs Awolnation
11pm Lechlitner vs Marion & Miller vs 2028 & Stone vs Pistol Pete
6pm Noonballers vs Awolnation
7pm Alumni vs Lechlitner
8pm Miller vs Merica
9pm 2028 vs Lightning
10pm Stone vs Miller & Dale vs Marion Pistol Pete vs Lightning
6pm 2028 vs Merica
7pm Noonballers vs Alumni
8pm Lechlitner vs Dale
9pm Awolnation vs Marion
Sunday, March 17
6pm Lightning vs Lechlitner Pistol vs Awol Miller vs Marion Stone vs Noonballers
7pm Dale vs winner of Miller/ Marion
8pm Alumni vs winner of Lightning/Lechlitner
9pm 2028 vs winner of Stone/Noonballers
10pm Merica vs winner of Pistol/Awol
Thursday, March 21
7pm Semi Finals
||W-L = Points
Team Registration Begins: Jan 11
Entry Deadline: Feb 7
Opening Night: Feb 10
Playoffs begin: Mar 10
Register via email to email@example.com
Sign up as a team and be sure to designate who your team captain is
1. Each team needs a minimum of 4 players to start a game.
2. Any ejected player will also be suspended from the team’s next scheduled game.
4. The first team listed on the schedule will be the home team and is responsible for wearing white.
5. Subs must enter on a dead ball and be waived in by an official; failure to do so could result in a technical foul.
6. Each game will consist of two 20-minute halves running clock except for the last 2-minutes of the second half. Every non-shooting foul within the last two minutes of the game will result in a 1 & 1. **Player will only get one shot...if he sinks that shot the team will receive automatic 2 points for their team.
7. One time-out per half (use it or lose it).
9. 3-minute overtime for tied games, with clock stopping in the last minute. Every non-shooting foul will result in 1 & 1 in overtime (one shot could get your team 2 points).
10. NO JEWELRY!
This sport is for HU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Every team must submit a roster and the roster is final after the first game begins.
Finalized schedule will be available online. Round Robin leagues with post season single elimination tournament. In tournament play you may not play at the same day or time as regular season.
Both teams should bring a game ball and then the teams must agree on the ball that will be used. Pinnies may be checked out from Merillat Complex staff prior to your game.
All games will be held in the Merillat Complex.
If a team does not have the minimum amount of players at game time, that team will forfeit. No reschedules will be permitted in this sport. If a team cannot make a game, they may call Russ Lawson, Coordinator of Recreational Programming, at 260-359-4289 at least 24 hours in advance of the game and request a default. A default results in a loss, but is not considered a forfeit.