men's intramural basketball
Schedule - all games played in field house on Sunday and Thursday Nights
Nov. 2 Court 1 Court 2 Court 3 Gym
7pm BMB vs Tusken WC vs D4 NB vs Other THR vs KEK
8pm D4 vs Champs WC vs BMB KEK vs Other
9pm Tusken vs NB SB vs Champs
7pm Champs vs WC SB vs BMB Tusken vs THR
8pm KEK vs NB D4 vs SB BMB vs Champs
9pm THR vs NB Tusken vs KEK
7pm D4 vs NB KEK vs BMB Other vs Tusken SB vs THR
8pm Champs vs NB Girls WC vs Tusken THR vs BMB
9pm Champs vs KEK Girls WC vs Other
7pm D4 vs BMB THR vs Other SB vs WC
7pm Tusken vs Champs Other vs SB NB vs BMB D4 vs THR
8pm Other vs BMB KEK vs D4 THR vs Champs Girls
9pm SB vs Tusken WC vs KEK Girls
7pm Champs vs Other KEK vs SB D4 vs Tusken
8pm D4 vs Other WC vs NB
9pm SB vs NB THR vs WC
Top 8 teams will make the playoffs...TBA
||W-L = Points
|Big Mike and the Boys
|Tree Hill Ravens
|The Other Guys
The Wayne Cars
Team Registration Begins: Oct. 5
Entry Deadline: Oct. 31
Opening Night: Nov. 2
Playoffs begin: Nov. 23
Register via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sign up as a team and be sure to designate who your team captain is
1. Each team needs a minimum of 4 players to start a game.
2. No officials until...call your own fouls until we get to the tournament.
3. The first team listed on the schedule will be the home team and is responsible for wearing white.
4. Each game will consist of two 20-minute halves running clock except for the last 2-minutes of the second half. Every non-shooting foul within the last two minutes of the game will result in a 1 & 1. **Player will only get one shot...if he sinks that shot the team will receive automatic 2 points for their team.
5. One time-out per half (use it or lose it).
6. 3-minute overtime for tied games, with clock stopping in the last minute. Every non-shooting foul will result in 1 & 1 in overtime (one shot could get your team 2 points).
7. NO JEWELRY!
This sport is for HU students, faculty, staff, and alumni. Every team must submit a roster and the roster is final after the first game begins.
Finalized schedule will be available online. Round Robin leagues with post season single elimination tournament. In tournament play you may not play at the same day or time as regular season.
Both teams should bring a game ball and then the teams must agree on the ball that will be used. Pinnies may be checked out from Merillat Complex staff prior to your game.
All games will be held in the Merillat Complex.
If a team does not have the minimum amount of players at game time, that team will forfeit. No reschedules will be permitted in this sport. If a team cannot make a game, they may call Russ Lawson, Coordinator of Recreational Programming, at 260-359-4289 at least 24 hours in advance of the game and request a default. A default results in a loss, but is not considered a forfeit.