Our campus offers a variety of meeting facilities, to satisfy the
particular needs of your conference or retreat.
Merillat Centre for the Arts
- Two auditoriums (Zurcher Auditorium and Longaker Recital Hall),
seating 700 and 125 respectively, for large-group presentations or
- Several classrooms/meeting rooms seating up to 80 in the largest,
adaptable to a variety of configurations for presentations or
- A spacious lobby area, which can be used for receptions or exhibits.
- State-of-the-art audio-visual, television and radio equipment.
- Art gallery open to the public.
- Two classrooms/meeting rooms, seating up to 50 in the larger of the
two and adaptable to a variety of configurations.
- Large fieldhouse area with 34,320 square feet for displays or exhibits.
- Athletic/recreational facilities, including courts for basketball,
tennis, volleyball, and badminton; racquetball courts, weight room;
four-lane indoor track; outdoor lighted tennis courts, outdoor track,
soccer, and softball fields.
The RichLyn Library
- Conference room and small seminar room, accommodating up to 60
- An extensive collection of books, periodical, and audio-visual
- Home of the archives for the Church of the United Brethren in
Dowden Science Hall
Hiner Hall and other classrooms offer unique meeting and conference
facilities for businesses, schools and other groups.
- Huntington University opened a 90,000 square-foot
Science Hall for the Division of Natural and Mathematical Sciences in
2002. The learning center features a quality learning environment
with student-friendly spaces, teaching and research specialty equipment,
well-designed laboratories and research spaces, and multimedia
classrooms in rich, art-infused aesthetic surroundings.
- Two of our residence halls, Miller Hall and Meadows Hall, have small
and medium-size classrooms located on the lower level. Some are
equipped with overhead video projectors, dry erase boards, wet sinks,
Internet service, and other amenities.
Additional facilities are also available. Contact us for details.