Merillat Complex membership agreement for 2013-2014
For community membership information, or to enroll please contact Russ Lawson, Facility Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name: HU ID:
Name & Age of Children:
NAME AND PHONE NUMBER OF PERSON TO CONTACT IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY (SOMEONE OTHER THAN A RELATIVE LIVING AT THE SAME ADDRESS).
Type of Membership (select one)
Groups Eligible for Discount Rates (Check all that apply)
1. During the school year, members must comply with the school year community hours of Monday - Thursday 7am - 10pm, Friday 7am - 8pm, Saturday 8 am - 6 pm, and Sunday 2 pm - 10 pm
Summer membership hours will differ.
2. Patrons should note that college classes, athletic events, student activities, conferences, and holidays periodically will alter public hours. Holiday closings will be listed prior to closing.
3. Family members under the age of 14 must be supervised by an adult 21 years of age or older.
4. Patrons must be 14 and older to use the weight room and exercise room.
5. Members may use the racquetball courts and tennis courts at no additional costs.
6. Shirts and shoes must be worn when using the Complex.
7. All patrons are expected to conduct themselves in a positive, cooperative manner and abide by all guidelines.
8. Use of profanity, alcohol, tobacco, or controlled substances is prohibited.
9. Vandalism, thievery, or inappropriate behavior is grounds for expulsion or revocation of membership privileges.
10. The Complex is not responsible for stolen or lost items. Patrons may bring a lock to secure personal items in a locker while using the facility. Locks must be removed after each visit to the facility.
11. The Complex is not liable for any injuries that occur in or around the facility.
12. There will be a $5 fee to replace lost membership cards.
I/We pledge my/our cooperation with the Complex in encouraging and supporting its goals and purposes. By typing my name below and clicking on the "Submit" button, I agree to the terms and conditions of this membership application.